Форум за туризъм и пътешествия

Форум на портал "Нашето отечество България"
Дата и час: 27 Фев 2024 21:42

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 
Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие: Tony La Russa starts his 2nd stint as Chicago White Sox
МнениеПубликувано на: 05 Дек 2023 04:35 

Chicago White Sox supervisor Tony La Russa felt that "attention-grabbing apprehension" upon the eve of opening working day. "Our workers demands in direction of appear throughout, location Individuals men within issue toward acquire," La Russa stated Wednesday in just Anaheim, Calif. "I understand our supporters consist of criteria and I've been all through this prior to, if on your own consider inspired adequately, get your great shot each and every working day and watch if by yourself're Excellent adequate. "AdvertisementThursday's opening working day versus the Los Angeles Angels marked La Russa's to start with month to month-year match as a supervisor for the reason that Sept. 28, 2011, with the St. Louis Cardinals Custom Bodysuit. That personnel went upon in direction of earn the Globe Collection. La Russa is aiming for extra good results with the Sox. Advert"It's rather major not towards stroll inside asking yourself we're distinctive and the other aspect is conceding every little thing," La Russa reported. "We've acquired a whole lot of headlines, perfectly-deserved considering the fact that we do incorporate ability and experienced results remaining calendar year. And the other aspect can seek the services of that in direction of their comfort, ell hey, they feel they're therefore very good we're moving towards present your self. '"The other aspect can take treatment of what they believe that, nevertheless we contain towards acquire treatment of what we believe. "White Sox supervisor Tony La Russa walks upon a coach business in the course of spring working out upon Feb. 24, 2021, at Camelback Ranch within Glendale, Ariz. (Armando L https://www.cwfansstore.com/Jonathan_Stiever_Bodysuit-584. Sanchez / Chicago Tribune)img. finish-width1flex-shrink:0;item-in shape:consist of;min-top:50%;top:motor vehicle;width:100%Questioned just before Thursday's sport if the 2021 opener felt any alternate than the very last kinds in just his profession, La Russa reported, "I seem precisely together with I comprise, apprehensive and can't be reluctant towards take commenced. "Some noticed La Russa, 76, as a speculate choose as soon as the Sox changed Rick Renteria inside of aspect mainly because of the extended season absent versus the dugout. Still the resume speaks for alone. La Russa was inducted into the Baseball Corridor of Fame inside 2014 for a occupation that involves 3 Entire world Sequence titles - 1989 with the Oakland Sporting activities and 2006 and 2011 with the Cardinals. He is 3rd upon the all-year wins listing for professionals. Some questioned how La Russa would mesh with presently's gamers. That hasn't been an challenge. "He is aware the season that we as a participant want in the direction of shell out upon the sector," Sox very first baseman Jose Abreu claimed ultimate 7 days throughout an interpreter. "He understands every time oneself require towards loosen up. He is aware how in the direction of consider deal with of how yourself evaluate your function. "The setting that he is made up of built together with the coaches incorporates been remarkable. We're positioning distinctive concentration upon the very little aspects. We're doing work upon individual elements of the match that we require toward inside of purchase toward earn video games and towards be a in depth workers. "Shortstop Tim Anderson agreed. "He is aware of the avid gamers and too is aware of the workers as perfectly," Anderson explained just before Thursday's recreation. "I believe we are inside a Wonderful destination. "Column: Tony La Russa turns into yet another opportunity in direction of earn with the Chicago White Sox. Basically this year, they gained't be sneaking up upon everyone https://www.cwfansstore.com/Gregory_Santos_Bodysuit-701. Abreu acquired a scouting post upon La Russa versus Angels initial baseman Albert Pujols. La Russa maintained Pujols for 11 seasons inside St. Louis. Ad"Albert instructed me how considerably Tony respects the match and how substantially Tony respects the gamers and the men and women more than him, and he wasn't erroneous," Abreu claimed. "I vouch for that. It includes been unbelievable toward be with Tony, toward be component of this employees. "Thursday's Sox novice, Lucas Giolito, explained La Russa includes ongoing in the direction of "foster a exceptional world in just our clubhouse, our spouse and children planet. ""Mutual take pleasure in amongst absolutely everyone," Giolito claimed closing 7 days. "Tony remaining fairly open up and straightforward pertaining to the factors upon his brain shifting into this year, we get pleasure from that. That's what we're all regarding listed here, everybody respecting every single other and currently being straightforward. " Those people styles of critiques incorporate been the norm, in accordance in the direction of total supervisor Rick Hahn https://www.cwfansstore.com/Bryan_Shaw_Bodysuit-782. "It's been Really beneficial against the gamers I've talked in the direction of," Hahn stated Tuesday. "I'm turning into their candid level of watch. However definitely almost everything I've listened to against them or I've read inside of text of secondhand discussions is that all people's been satisfied with the tone and tenor of the camp and the view within just the clubhouse. "Hahn experienced listened to pertaining to La Russa's consideration in direction of factor inside the dugout. And he recognized that this spring. "Totally the energy ethic is extraordinary," Hahn explained. "The pastime for successful is as potent as any that I've noticed. Nonetheless the 1 matter that stands out greatest is the awareness in direction of point and the rationale powering every and each individual drill, each individual and every single interaction. Inside spring, normally, your in just-sport possibilities can be a small looser. Yet they're functional listed here. And it's been ground breaking. "This is La Russa's instant stint with the Sox, taking in aided as supervisor against 1979-86. The Sox received a office identify within just 1983 Romy Gonzalez Bodysuit. What do they consist of in just retail store for 2021?"We think we consist of a shot, and they're operating at it," La Russa explained, "We enjoy for the enhancement of Kansas Town and Detroit. Nonetheless additionally with Minnesota (and) what Cleveland experienced finished in direction of dominate that section, thus we're going for walks within just there hungry. "

[url][/url]

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа